Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well theres nothing much to write today . Soumyadeep got selected for Commonweath Scholarship and I am the happiest person on the face of the earth.He really deserves it .I just want to fast forward time to the moment when everything will get fixed about my going to UK and finally I shall reach the International Terminal to board my flight to London . I can literally smell the luggage and my mom's tears .

I am so looking forward to moving out of here ASAP.There's nothing over here . I mean India,specially Kolkata will always hold a very special place in my heart . But I think India is not the place where i should be right now . I need to learn a lot , explore a lot . I am so damn bored with my monotonous life here.
Well thats all folks . I have nothing more to write now .So long . BBye . Cya

No comments: