Friday, November 14, 2008

Y am i having this feeling all of a sudden .. nothing around me looks pretty to me .nothing around me seems to make me happy . I am frowning all the time. is it because i am being forced to kill the child in me ?

The society does not value innocence and simplicity.If you try to be honest, you are pushed light years away from the desired result and eventually you take refuge of lies .If you are simple and treat people well , u are almost breaking the 11th commandment by expecting people to treat you the same way .Corruption , dishonesty,impoliteness,shrewdness have become the key to success now.if u want to be in the good books of people , you cannot afford to be the person you are .Instead you have to be the person ,people want you to be and eventually they turn u into.

I am so god damn disgusted with the way things work in the society.
i always took pride in the fact that in spite of being 25 , i have been able to keep the child alive within me. I always thought that a smile can set everything right . But people around me prove me wrong .And it's really paining me every time a part of that child in me is giving up the ugly fight against the so called mature and 'GROWN UP' world and breathing its last breath.

I am forced to be what i am not , and in the course i am losing all interest in everything i am doing.Only few good friends and my family loves me for what i am. And i know that that's enough .But then why do i seek out to win hearts of everyone I come across?I always want to spread happiness and love everywhere i go and i want to be loved back.But I have found that in today's age when even men are having robots for their better halves , LOVE holds absolutely no meaning.People does not want to be loved . Everyone just wants to get their job done .That's what we call CIVILIZATION.So ironic it is.

I really don't know if anybody is reading all that i am writing and i really don't care if I am being able to entertain anybody.There are times when words fail you and you boil down to nothing but a mesh of confusion,dissolution,depression and all sorts of negative emotions.
So kindly bare with me readers. May b with time , once i get rid of all the bitterness inside me , even I'll come up with lovely heart touching Blogs. till then -Good Bye

No comments: