Monday, November 2, 2009

AM BORED :(


For the last couple of days I am getting bored to death ... My life has seemed to boil down to a whole lot of nothing . My TV at home is out of order for quite some days now , and my dad seems least interested in getting it fixed. Not that I'm a TV buff , but when u have absolutely nothing to do and have no reasons for being unhappy, the TV is a great sink for venting out your stress.

You can increase the volume to the maximum,till you hear strange wheezing noises inside your head even when you are in some sound proof room. U can keep on surfing the channels - News,sports,cartoons, music channels(playing the chartbusters till you have learned them by heart), the boring Ekta Kapoor 'saans-bahu' soaps,the even boring reality shows which shouts out their fakery,but people still find them real(god knows why and how?),the CNBC share bazaar, the national geographic channels and then again back to News and the cycle continues till your fingers hurt from the constant pressing on the remote control buttons - small dents of your fingers on them. 


I can't even do that at home . I am so bored of leisure now. I like being on my feet all day long nowadays.
Whenever (which is rarely) I have some work outside, I leave as early as possible and take the longest routes to reach places and come back home as late as possible.

I know that I am not making much sense, but i cant help it right now.I am BORED.

Now here is the list of things I have been engaging myself into for the last few boring days :-


  1. Reading "The fountainhead by Ayn Rand"
  2. Orkut - check out the recent updates.No one scraps me and I dont find it necessary to scrap anybody back. Log out in less than 5 mints.
  3. Facebook- Ignoring stupid invitaions for raising cattle in some virtual farm. Find out my Date of the day ... Last time I got Paresh Rawal ...Logged out.
  4. Blogspot -  Check out for any latest comment on my blog. Get really pissed to find none.Log out.
  5. Play Gold Miner.... for like 10 mints max.Lose concentration and lose the game. Exit
  6. Try to write something for my blog. Lose interest .Quit without saving.
  7. Make myself a cup of tea,drink it up in 5 mints. 
  8. Search through my storage devices for some movies. Watch 1 if I find any... That helps me spend some 3 hours ,provided I don't get bored in between and stop it.
  9. Feed my ever hungry cat. Now that takes me ages ... Have to coax her to finish her food. 
  10. It's night already ... and with the book I dump myself into my bed and next day wake up to yet another boring beginning.
I really have nothing more to pen down . I am really bored and tired with my routine life and I want a change. I hope my readers have already understood by now , the frame of mind I am in .So bear with me please... Hope to come up with some nice blogs soon...

Till then - C ya !

5 comments:

JAYALAKSHMI said...

Hey chill...u don't have to be Miss Perfect all the time...and u don't have to churn out fabulous blogs everyday...I think it is time for you to read Awaken The Sleeping Giant and listen to some good songs.I will send you a list. My playlist is not working but u can try logging in...http://www.playlist.com/jayalakshmi/dashboard

Unknown said...

hey..what happened?? u r becoming --- day by day..chill yaar..time comes when nothing seems right, happens to everybody under the sun..just wait for the right time to come.. love u...miss our time buddy..

Sohini said...

@ prianka : hey thanks Prianka - the most for visiting my blog and leaving a comment behind .. it counts a lot...
i dnt know whats wrong ... just one of those days when nothing seems right .. I miss u guys too ....

Sayan said...

ha ....good for you that you are out of that phase.....btw ....what works best for me when I am stressed is listening to Johnny Cash and Tom Waits......

I think this is the story with most of us. Fast life and competition has left us all stressed or bored and nucleated......kinda sucks ..

Subhendu Sekhar said...

hey...seen ur comment in my blog(only one blog)compelled me to read urs.Definitely good one. Been busy a while i will thinking of writing more and reading urs..
GOOD LUCK...